Rules for Preparing Abstracts
*A researcher can only participate with two posters.
- In the symposium only POSTER NOTICE will be accepted.
- The notifications must be prepared in accordance with the rules of Turkish language
- Posters should be sent in Turkish and English.; their Turkish and English versions will take place in the symposium book. The posters should be prepared with 300 words minimum and 500 words maximum .
- Submitted reports can be written as research or as a case report and review. Research and systematic review posters should consist of abstract, key words(at least 3 and maximum of 5) ,description of the, objective, material and method, findings, and conclusion. Case report and review posters should consist of abstract, key words (at least 3 and maximum of 5),introduction, general information and conclusion. All submitted posters should include a bibliography.
- The text should be written on: A4 -sheet size. Text font should be Times New Roman,12 points , with a 1.5cm line spacing and a 2.5 cm space on each side.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts is April 18, 2018.
- The members of the Scientific Committee will evaluate the submitted notifications in order to determine their scientific qualifications and suitability.
- The evaluation results will be notified to the e-mail addresses by which the authors have submited the abstracts on April 24, 2018.
Tel: +90 374 250 10 00/ (4772)
+ 90 374 253 45 20
Poster Presentation Rules :
- Accepted posters could be prepared in Turkish or English ; it depends on the researcher’s choice.
- The dimensions should be 70 cm of width and 90 cm of length.